Can pet bottles contain cold water for drinking
Pet is the abbreviation of polyphylene terephthalate. The materials that can be seen everywhere in daily life, such as bottles of various drinks and mineral water bottles, are made of PET materials.
PET bottle features:
1. It has good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3-5 times that of other films, and good bending resistance.
2. Resistant to oil, fat, acid, alkali and most solvents.
3. it can be used in the temperature range of 55-60 ℃ for a long time, 65 ℃ for a short time and -70 ℃ for a low temperature.
4. The permeability of gas and water vapor is low, which has excellent properties of gas resistance, water, oil and peculiar smell.
5. High transparency, UV blocking, good luster.
6. It is nontoxic, tasteless, hygienic and safe, and can be directly used for food packaging.
Because PET bottle itself is non-toxic and high temperature resistant, it is a safe substance harmless to human body under normal temperature, which can be safely used to hold cold water, hot water and drink.