Advantages and disadvantages of disposable plastic cup
With the development of social economy, people's living standard has been improved from time to time. With the gradual infiltration of the concept of intensive production into the field of food, a large number of packaging containers are needed for the transportation and circulation of food, and the fields such as fresh food, cooked food, takeout, etc. are also due to the high sanitary requirements for packaging containers such as plastic cups. Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of disposable plastic cup?
Advantages of disposable plastic cup:
1. The first advantage of plastic cup is light, and the cup made of plastic is not easy to break.
2. The plastic cup can be reused. It can be recycled, reduce the pollution to the society, and can be reused to save energy.
3. The manufacturing process of the plastic cup is to preheat, stretch and blow the plastic sheet. In this process, the plastic cup is sterilized at high temperature to kill harmful bacteria and reduce the harm to human health. Moreover, the plastic used can withstand high temperature.
4. The investment cost of plastic cup is high, and it has certain scale and standard. The manufacturers of plastic cup are relatively standard. After seeing the advantages of plastic cup, we can't ignore its disadvantages. But don't worry, choose a regular brand of plastic cup and use it correctly according to the instructions, which has no impact on people's harm.
Disadvantages of disposable plastic cup:
1. As we all know, it pollutes the environment and wastes materials. The edge of disposable cup is coated with waterproof wax. If the water temperature is too high, it will melt the wax. It has toxic advantages: easy to carry and use, low price
2. Disposable plastic cup "is the most unsanitary. After the paper cup is coaxed and roasted by high temperature," the plastic film of the paper cup itself will be destroyed. At the same time, some organic solvents may be used to make the plastic film, and some raw materials will come out. In the long run, it is not good for the liver and kidney. "
There are many advantages and disadvantages of disposable plastic cup. There are many advantages and disadvantages in the world today. We can't deny any design product. As long as we bring convenient design products to our life, we will not bring any damage to our life after frequent replacement and cleaning in the process of use.